Meeting Today’s Challenges and Tomorrow’s Opportunities in Trade Finance Seminar
12 September 2018
8.30 – 17.00 hrs.
Ballroom 2, S31 Sukhumvit Hotel
EARN 6.5 CPD/PDUs for CDCS
“Digitalisation of Trade”
- What inhibits the use of eUCP or URBPO?
- Do banks and corporates understand where the BPO fits in the Trade Service Utility offered by SWIFT?
- Is the market perception of eUCP usage wrong?
- Will digitalisation appeal to the majority of banks, importers and exporters? What are the incentives to change to electronic documents or data?
“Getting your house in order”
- How to address current concerns and issues, to ensure that sustainable business is available when digitalization is up and running at a reasonable level?
- Are these concerns and issues of our own making? What are the remedies?
- Paper and electronic will live side-by-side. Will you be in one or both camps?
- Making the existing trade finance products work better and have more appeal to the corporate market.
Who should attend?
- Bankers, Traders, Corporates
- Insurance / Transport companies
- Export / Import companies working with documentary credits
- Corporate credits and Risk management
- Lawyers / Consultants in Banking practice area
Download Program And Registration Form