- To promote the creation of wealth and prosperity through international trade and investment
for businesses in Thailand
- To be the organization for the business community in Thailand which represents and provides an
effective two-way channel of communication to other international organizations.
- To ensure member’s participation in the formulation of policies on trade and investment in the
global market through ICC’s commissions and coordinate these policies with other national
committees in all areas of mutual benefits creating a common position to be represented on
the international stage.
- To create awareness among members on future trends of business and promote good corporate
governance among business people by providing ICC tools, information, and expertise from local
and international sources.
- To promote efficient and cost effective means to settle disputes between business people which
is independent and impartial.
- To work closely with Thai authorities in all areas related to business and trade and to address
concerns of the business community to make necessary and effective changes for the benefit
- To promote free and fair international trade and investment in an open market economy as well
as promote good relations between developing and developed countries, thus minimizing the
differences in approach to international business and trade.
- To be a non-profit and financially independent organization. Vision To promote the creation
of wealth and prosperity through international trade and investment for businesses in Thailand