ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin Issue 2 – 2020 (Free for ICC Thailand Member)
Issue 2020-2 includes:
- Message from the President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- ICC Dispute Resolution 2019 Statistics
- Global Developments: News from Egypt, Poland, Portugal, United Arab Emirates and United States of America.
- The Three Ages of International Commercial Arbitration and the Development of the ICC Arbitration System’;
- ‘Security for costs and Claim under the ICC Rules of Arbitration : Rare, but Possible. A Survey of 23 ICC Procedural Orders and Final Awards’ – Selected ICC Procedural Orders;
- ‘Good Faith in International Arbitration: Comparative Approaches in ICC Awards’ – Selected ICC Awards.
- ICC Guidance Note on Possible Measures Aimed at Mitigating the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ICC Activities: 17th ICC Miami Conference ; 15th ICC Mediation Competition – Professional Roundtable
- Book Reviews : Mediation in International Commercial and Investment Disputes ; New York Convention : Article-by-Article Commentary (2nd edition)
We remind you that the Bulletin exists in ebook format only. All back issues of the Bulletin can be found in the https://library.iccwbo.org/dr.htm?AGENT=ICC_HQ&AGENT=ICC_HQ
1. To access the Bulletin free of charge, you simply download the free software https://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html
2. Once you have downloaded ADE, you can click on this link to open and read the Bulletin: http://admin.coastlinesolutions.com/eBookFlyLinkGenerator/URLLink.aspx?ID=/ZrsB5YeFPsRaLsryvEt3AVO9ShQpi5JYvZ/WAwcjoQ_EQ_
3. Once you open the Bulletin in ADE, it is possible to save a pdf version. Please click on the link at the end of the table of contents to save a pdf version.